LINKED LIST OF FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click on the links below to find answers to the questions listed, or scroll down and browse at your leisure...
Books showcased on Penumbra Publishing's website are books by authors we previously published, as well as some affiliate authors whose work we've agreed to feature. These books can be purchased online at popular retail outlets like Amazon. We will add new book listings as they become available. Pricing can fluctuate due to promotional activities and therefore is not listed on our site. However, ebooks typically are priced at $2.99 or under, and print books under $12.00.
Book ratings listed on our site are aimed at helping readers make informed buying decisions regarding featured content. Opinions about the rating of readership suitability are subjective and we make no guarantee that our opinion will match that of any given reader. Our ratings are simply our attempt to give an idea of the content that goes beyond ambiguous terms such as spicy or steamy. Content covered in the rating statement may include the following:
- Sexual content. Excessive or explicit sexual references or descriptions of sexual activity are noted, and the level of content is assessed, if present.
- Violence. Explicit or excessive violence is noted if present.
- Language. Profanity, vulgar or obscene phrases or references, and the frequency of such content, is noted if present.
- Religious references. Content that may be offensive to deeply religious readers is noted if present.
- Other content. Any content that does not fall within the prevalent categories above and is deemed to be potentially offensive or objectionable to some readers will be noted if present. If no objectionable content is noted, a general assessment of appropriate reader groups may be noted.
Penumbra Publishing is a small independent online publishing company that opened for business in January of 2009 to offer genre fiction by first-time and independent authors. In seven years of business we published over 75 titles and helped more than 30 writers become published authors. As of January 2016, we have ceased active publishing and now maintain this legacy website as a free service to promote authors' work. We are happy to showcase new writers and their work on this website free of charge but we no longer accept new submissions for publishing.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND PUBLISHING QUERIES OR SUBMISSIONS OR QUERIES, AS WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING THEM.
Public Relations Coordinator, Point of Contact
Contact us via email at...
PLEASE DO NOT SEND SUBMISSIONS OR QUERIES, AS WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING THEM.